Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby Designer's 17 cubic feet (480 L) stainless-steel all-fridge, perfect for a large family in an apartment, townhouse, or house! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. Cut down on clutter with four adjustable shelves, integrated door shelving, and tall bottle storage offering maximum storage versatility. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. Extend the shelf life of your produce by storing it in the two crisper drawers. The door ajar alarm prevents spoiling of foods in the event the door has not closed correctly. Premium rollers allow for the fridge to be moved effortlessly into place. Lastly, this stylish appliance features a single door with an integrated handle and a clever, reversible hinge that allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening.
- Large capacity 17 cu. ft. (480 L) all fridge provides ample storage for all your family's needs
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Our convenient frost-free design requires minimal maintenance
- A precise digital thermostat with a blue LED display can be set between 36F - 50F (2C - 10C)
- Energy-efficient, bright LED light illuminates the interior
- Full-width adjustable glass shelves and door bins can be customized to meet your needs
- Ample bottle storage on the door is easily accessible
- 2 see-thru crispers with humidity control keep fruits and veggies fresh
- Door ajar alarm - prevents spoiling of foods in the event the door has not closed correctly. Audible alarm sounds after 3 minutes
- Reversible door for left or right-hand opening can be customized to your space
- Premium rollers allow for the fridge to be moved effortlessly into place
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
17 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.